Today To-Do takes a Zen-like approach to task management and has been designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind. With just the right amount of clever features to keep you organized (and happy).
so you can focus on what really matters - your tasks. At the same time
Today To-Do looks great and radiates a positive aura - just what you need
while planning the daily chores. There are no extra buttons and no myriad of taps to add a task. But don't be fooled by Today To-Do's appearance. It looks simple, yet it offers many sensible features and clever shortcuts. Its main focus is to provide the really important features while finding the balance between usefulness and ease of use.
- Let Today To-Do remind you of important tasks with alarms via local notifications
- Quickly create tasks by turning the device sideways
- Save time with recurring tasks that pop-up automatically after your specified amount of time
- Set priorities for tasks to easily spot those you have to focus on first or sort automatically by priority
- Group your tasks using lists and switch between these with style
- Change the order of the tasks in the way that makes most sense to you
- Work fast and accurate with well-known usage patterns (like swipe to delete)
- Stay sharp with Retina display graphics for the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th gen.
- Easily move your unfinished past todos to the main screen with a simple touch or have them move automatically
- Free your mind from tasks that need to be done someday and get them on the someday view and out of sight
- Be flexible with the built-in web server that allows you to access them from a browser on your computer
- Stay safe with encrypted backups
- Learn to realisticly plan your day without the guilt of not catching up
- Start fresh every day with an empty list and access your past todos by dragging the sun to the right